Please book to reserve your space in class.
Classes are suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes.
Yoga is an ancient form of exercise combining movement and breath but our classes focus mainly on strength and flexibility.
Yoga is not just for the super flexible but anyone wanting to become stronger and more supple.
We practice vinyasa yoga but with a strong focus on the correct alignment. Vinyasa yoga is where one posture dynamically flows into the next with breathing.
Pilates is a full body conditioning program with emphasis on control of movement. The pilates method works by lengthening the spine, correcting your posture, increasing body awareness and flexibility. Pilates can be done in a group class setting or individual classes.
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothing
- We practice pilates and yoga barefoot
Group Class Schedule
(All classes are 55 minutes)
- Monday 17:30 Props and Alignment Class
- Wednesday 17h30 Vinyasa Flow Class
- Tuesday 17:30
- Wednesday 17:30
- Thursday 17h30
R70 drop in fee (single class)
R550 for 10 class card (valid for 2 months)
Student and pensioner discounts available
* Find us on facebook under: The Movement Studio at Rietondale
* Find us on Instagram at: movementstudio_rietondale